- Elderly living in long-term care settings, Taiwan 2000
- N = 465
- Non Response
- Interview: face-to-face
- Authors's Label
- Psychological domain
- Our Classification
- Error Estimates
- Cronbach's alfa 0,78 > 0,70
- Psychological domain subscale of Taiwan's abbreviated version of the WHOQOL-BREF, questions 5, 6, 7, 11,,19, 26
- Range 4-20 : Mean=11,20; SD=2,50; Median=11,33; Mode=12.
- Selfreport on 6 questions about psychological matters in the last four weeks:
a. How much do you enjoy life?
b. To what extent do you feel your life to be meaningful?
c. How wll are you able to concentrate?
d. Are you able to accept your bodily appearance?
e. How satisfied are you with yourself?
f. How often do you have negative feelings such as blue mood, despair, anxiety, depression?