- Elderly living in long-term care settings, Taiwan 2000
- N = 465
- Non Response
- Interview: face-to-face
- Authors's Label
- Physical domain
- Our Classification
- Error Estimates
- Cronbach's alfa :0,79 > 0,70
- Physical domain subscale of Taiwan's abbreviated version of the WHOQOL-BREF, questions 3, 4, 10, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Range =4-20 : Mean=11,69; SD=2,20; Median=11,43; Mode=12.
- Selfreport on 7 question about physical ability in the last four weeks:
a. To what extent do you feel that physical pain prevents you from doing what you need to do?
b. How much do you need any medical treatment to function in you daily life?
c. Do you have enough energy for every day life?
d. How well are you able to get around?
e. How satisfied are you with sleep?
f. How satified are you with your ability to perform your daily living activities?
g. How satisfied are you with capacity for work?