- Breast-cancer patients, The Netherlands, 198?
- N = 216
- Non Response
- Questionnaire: Paper & Pencil Interview (PAPI)
- Authors's Label
- cancer patients under treatment
- Our Classification
- Control group of 'normals' selected from telephone directory in the same regions
- patients N = 216, normals N = 200
- 1 Breast cancer patients (new and advanced)
0 normal population control group
Observed Relation with Happiness
Normals M = 5,73 SD = 1,0
Normals M = 5,72 SD = 1,0
Patients rate satisfaction (O-SLu) somewhat higher than affect (A-AOL): t = 3,58 p<.001.
This difference in happiness ratings is not observed among normals