- Working adults, USA, before and after vacation, 198?,
- N = 129
- Non Response
Questionnaire: Paper & Pencil Interview (PAPI)
Completed at T1 and T3. Prevacation survey 1 to 2 weeks before vacation (median time 7 days), within a week after they returned to their jobs subjects filled out the postvacation survey form (median time 3 days).
- Authors's Label
- Satisfaction with leisure during vacation
- Our Classification
- Error Estimates
- Assessed for three periods: T1: 1 or 2 weeks before vacation T2: during vacation (retrospectively at T3) T3: the week after vacation
- N=123 M=2,41 SD=1,02
- Self report on satisfaction with:
- the amount of fun and relaxation experienced
- engaging in favorite and new leisure activities.
Assessed on a 1-7 scale: 1 delighted...terrible