Study Pokasova (2002): study SK 2000
- 60-94 aged in pensioners homes, Slovakia, 2002
- N = 101
- Non Response
- Questionnaire: Paper & Pencil Interview (PAPI)
- Authors's Label
- Accomodating Flexibility
- Our Classification
- Seniors with medium Accommodating Flexibility Scores (N=68) were not used for analysis.
- 1: N=17, 2, N=16
- Accommodating Flexibility: was assessed with : Brandstatters Tenacity-Flexibility Goaloriented Scale. This questionnaire consisted of two subscales (tenacity and flexibility) of 15 items each. Both subscales were combined in one T-F score. Items were rated on a 5-point scale.
1. Low Accomodating Flexibility (LAF
2. High Accommodating Flexibility (HAF
Observed Relation with Happiness
High Accommodating Flexibility: M = 3.3