- College students, Korea, China, and USA, 198?
- N = 217
- Non Response:
Questionnaire completed in class
- Authors's Label
- Social desirability of positive emotional traits
- Our Classification
- Mean = China: 5.70, S-Korea: 5.87, USA: 6.03
- Related specification variables
- Ss were asked to rate how desirable or undesirable it is express each personality characteristics in an average situation;
Each trait was rated on a 7 point scale;
1 extremely undesirable ...7 extremely desirable
The order of the judgements was counterbalanced
The social desirability of positive emotional traits was constructed by averaging the ratings of six positive emotional traits.