- 41 aged, Brabant, the Netherlands, followed 1952-1993
- N = 1893
- Non Response
Questionnaire: Paper & Pencil Interview (PAPI)
Mailed questionnaire at T3.
- Authors's Label
- Mathematical ability at age 12
- Our Classification
- Mathematical ability assessed at T1 (1952, 29 years before)
- M= 103.09, SD=13.36, range= 75-146
- Score on mathmematical ability test at age 12
Observed Relation with Happiness
(29 years difference);
-labour market status
-self perceived health
OPRC (Ordered Probit Regression Coefficient) cannot be interpreted as an absolute effect-size. The coefficients only denote relative differences in (not-significant) correlation between mathematical ability and future happiness.