Study Matikka & Ojanen (2002): study FI 1994
- 18-77 aged intellectually disabled, Finland, 1994-2000
- N = 376
- Non Response
in their home setting or in work places
- Authors's Label
- Social inclusion
- Our Classification
- Error Estimates
- The theoretical range of the scale is 0-100
- Self report on 4 items
- Do you have at least three good friends?
- Do you tell your friends about your problems?
- Do you sometimes visit children or older people?
- Do you often stop to talk with your neighbours?
reponse option: 'yes', 'no', 'don't know'
Observed Relation with Happiness
Not happy = 57.44(SD=32.55)
Happy = 74.77(SD=28.44)