- 18-77 aged intellectually disabled, Finland, 1994-2000
- N = 376
- Non Response:
in their home setting or in work places
- Authors's label
- Personal control: self rating
- Our Classification
- Self report on 9 questions concerning choices in their everyday setting
- Did you choose where tho live(in which institution, group home or aprtment)
- Do you have a key to your own apartment or to your own room?
- Can you take a snack whenever you want?
- Do you cook at least once a week?
- Do you have your own bank account where you can draw money?
- Do you have any domestic chores that you are responsible for?
- Can you ask your friends to visit whenever you want to?
- Does anybody read your mail without your permission?
- Did someone else choose your furniture or carpets?
reponse option: 'yes', 'no', 'don't know'
Observed Relation with Happiness
Happy = 75.76(SD=19.38)
Not happy = 65.45(SD=25.42)