- Adult, general public, poor rural village, Bhopalpani, India 1991
- N = 0
- Non Response
- Questionnaire: Paper & Pencil Interview (PAPI)
- Authors's Label
- Our Classification
- Items for pairwise comparison were selected by participant observation and open interviews
- 0: 1,72; 1: 12,8; 2:24,8; 3: 39,4; M: 22,9;
- Family needs prioritized by Paired Comparisons.Out of four basic needs
Ss were asked to compare two at a time and to select, which they sought 'their family needs most'
This leads to six pairs of comparisons.
Score pro need can be:
0. not mentioned
3. three times
Needs index is the mean number of times an item is chosen.