- Adult, general public, poor rural village, Bhopalpani, India 1991
- N = 0
- Non Response
- Questionnaire: Paper & Pencil Interview (PAPI)
- Authors's Label
- Our Classification
- Items for pairwise comparison were selected by participant observation and open interviews
- 0: 1,60; 1: 10,1; 2: 36,7; 3: 36,7; M: 16,5
- Family needs prioritized by Paired Comparisons.Out of four basic needs
ss were asked to compare two at a time and to select, which they sought 'their family needs most'
This leads to six pairs of comparisons.
Score pro need can be:
0. not mentioned
3. three times
Needs index is the mean number of times an item is chosen.