Study Brinkerhoff et al. (1997): study IN Other place in India 1996 /1
- Adult, general public, poor rural village, Bhopalpani, India 1991
- N = 0
- Non Response
- Questionnaire: Paper & Pencil Interview (PAPI)
- Authors's Label
- Our Classification
- Items for pairwise comparison were selected by participant observation and open interviews
- 0: 0,80; 1: 42,2; 2: 39,4; 3: 14,7; M: 3,7
- Family needs prioritized by Paired Comparisons.Out of four basic needs
ss were asked to compare two at a time and to select, which they sought 'their family needs most'
This leads to six pairs of comparisons.
Score pro need can be:
0. not mentioned
3. three times
Needs index is the mean number of times an item is chosen.