- Adult, general public, poor rural village, Barasi, India 1991
- N = 234
- Non Response
- Questionnaire: paper
- Authors's Label
- Perceived village needs: Training centre for women
- Our Classification
- Items for pairwise comparison were selected by participant observation and open interviews
0: 0,90% 1: 38,5%; 2: 38,0%; 3: 18,8%
- Village needs prioritized by Paired Comparisons.Out of four basic needs
ss were asked to compare two at a time and to select, which they sought 'their community needs most'
- school for boys
- school for girls
- repair irrigation
- training center for women
This leads to six pairs of comparisons.
Score pro need can be:
0. not mentioned
3. three times
Needs index is the mean number of times an item is chosen.