- Adult, general public, poor rural village, Barasi, India 1991
- N = 234
- Non Response:
- Questionnaire: paper
- Authors's Label
- Perceived village needs: School for girls
- Our Classification
- Items for pairwise comparison were selected by participant observation and open interviews
0: 1,64% 1: 8,5%; 2: 34,2% 3: 41,5%;
- Village needs prioritized by Paired Comparisons.Out of four basic needs
ss were asked to compare two at a time and to select, which they sought 'their community needs most'
- school for boys
- school for girls
- repair irrigation
- training center for women
This leads to six pairs of comparisons.
Score pro need can be:
0. not mentioned
3. three times
Needs index is the mean number of times an item is chosen.