AIMS OF THIS BIBLIOGRAPHY
1: To provide an overview on the scientific literature on happiness in the sense of life-satisfaction.
- Focus on texts that address this particular kind of happiness
- Exhaustive coverage of that literature
- Standardized description of the publications
- Links to author information and full texts of the publications
- Fine grained subject classification
- Advanced search tools are available on the website.
2: This Bibliography is also a tool in this World Database of happiness
- It provides a ‘work list’ from which one can see which publications report findings are eligible for inclusion and whether or not these eligible findings have been entered in the finding collections.
- The bibliography serves also as a reference list for all findings included in this World database of Happiness
Full text of chapter 1
Back to contents of introductory text to the Bibliography of Happiness