Bibliographic Subjects » VIEWS ON HAPPINESS: » Views on happiness in philosophy » Topics in philosophy of happiness » Value of happiness » Are there 'higher' and 'lower' kinds of happiness?
- Classification path:
VIEWS ON HAPPINESS: Views on happiness in philosophy Topics in philosophy of happiness Value of happiness Are there 'higher' and 'lower' kinds of happiness?
- Additional keywords
- Are there 'higher' and 'lower' kinds of happiness?, quality, virtue, worth
- Related bibliographic subjects
- Related correlational subjects
Publications that report an empirical study that used a valid measure of happiness, the results of which are eligible for inclusion in the findings archive
- No empirical study reported
- No valid measure of happiness used
- Eligible but not yet entered
- Eligible and included in findings archive (embedded studies)
List of Publications on this Subject
Stace, W.T.: "The Concept of Morals", The Macmillan Company, 1937, New York, USA, 126 - 159
Analysis, 1968, Vol. 29, 13 - 21
Journal of Happiness Studies, 2007, Vol.8, 79 - 98