Bibliographic Subjects » PURSUIT of HAPPINESS » Is happiness feasible? » How much happiness is maximally possible?
- Classification path:
PURSUIT of HAPPINESS Is happiness feasible? How much happiness is maximally possible?
- Additional keywords
- How much happiness is maximally possible?,
- Related bibliographic subjects
Publications that report an empirical study that used a valid measure of happiness, the results of which are eligible for inclusion in the findings archive
- No empirical study reported
- No valid measure of happiness used
- Eligible but not yet entered
- Eligible and included in findings archive (embedded studies)
List of Publications on this Subject
R Brockmann and J. Delhey (eds.), "Happiness Studies Book Series", 2013, Springer Science+Business Media, Dordrecht, Netherlands