Bibliographic Subjects » PURSUIT of HAPPINESS » Can happiness be promoted? » Are people not too different?
- Classification path:
PURSUIT of HAPPINESS Can happiness be promoted? Are people not too different?
- Additional keywords
- Are people not too different?, heterogenous, idiosyncratic, particular, unique
Publications that report an empirical study that used a valid measure of happiness, the results of which are eligible for inclusion in the findings archive
- No empirical study reported
- No valid measure of happiness used
- Eligible but not yet entered
- Eligible and included in findings archive (embedded studies)
List of Publications on this Subject
Little & Brow, 1906, Boston, USA