Bibliographic Subjects » PREVALENCE of HAPPINESS » Change in happiness over time
- Classification path:
PREVALENCE of HAPPINESS Change in happiness over time
- Additional keywords
- Change in happiness over time, development, drift, era, longitudinal, period, stage, trend
- Related bibliographic subjects
- Related correlational subjects
Publications that report an empirical study that used a valid measure of happiness, the results of which are eligible for inclusion in the findings archive
- No empirical study reported
- No valid measure of happiness used
- Eligible but not yet entered
- Eligible and included in findings archive (embedded studies)
List of Publications on this Subject
Primus Verlag, 2003, Germany
Social Indicators Research, 2007, Vol. 82, 337 - 360.
World Database of Happiness, Collection of Correlational Findings, Finding report N2, Erasmus University Rotterdam, The Netherlands, Printout 2009, http://worlddatabaseofhappiness.eur.nl.
Sheldom, K.; Lucas, R.; Eds.: Stability of Happiness: Theories and Evidence on Whether Happiness Can Change, 2014, Elsevier, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 167 - 200
HAL Archives, 2015, No. 01080877, 1 - 39, Paris, France
Social Indicator Research, 2017, Vol. 130, 9 - 25
Alex C. Michalos (Ed.) Encyclopedia of Quality of Life and Well-Being Research, 2014, Springer, Dordrecht, Netherlands, 1262 - 1265.
Eikon publishing house, Cluj-Napoca, Romania