Bibliographic Subjects » MEASUREMENT of HAPPINESS » Measurability of happiness » Validity of happiness measurements » Validity doubts » How do people interpret questions on happiness?
- Classification path:
MEASUREMENT of HAPPINESS Measurability of happiness Validity of happiness measurements Validity doubts How do people interpret questions on happiness?
- Additional keywords
- How do people interpret questions on happiness?, interpretation, meaning
- Related bibliographic subjects
- Related correlational subjects
Publications that report an empirical study that used a valid measure of happiness, the results of which are eligible for inclusion in the findings archive
- No empirical study reported
- No valid measure of happiness used
- Eligible but not yet entered
- Eligible and included in findings archive (embedded studies)
List of Publications on this Subject
Social Indicators Research 85:483-498