Bibliographic Subjects » MEASUREMENT of HAPPINESS » Measurability of happiness » Validity of happiness measurements » Validity doubts » Do people distinguish between happiness and related matters?
- Classification path:
MEASUREMENT of HAPPINESS Measurability of happiness Validity of happiness measurements Validity doubts Do people distinguish between happiness and related matters?
- Additional keywords
- Do people distinguish between happiness and related matters?, conceptual differentiation, confusion, mix up
- Related bibliographic subjects
Publications that report an empirical study that used a valid measure of happiness, the results of which are eligible for inclusion in the findings archive
- No empirical study reported
- No valid measure of happiness used
- Eligible but not yet entered
- Eligible and included in findings archive (embedded studies)
List of Publications on this Subject
Social Indicators Research, 2001, Vol. 56, 179 - 203
Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 1996, Vol. 71, 616 - 628