Bibliographic Subjects » DETERMINANTS OF HAPPINESS » Striking the balance of life » Mental processes » Comparison » Which is most decisive?
- Classification path:
DETERMINANTS OF HAPPINESS Striking the balance of life Mental processes Comparison Which is most decisive?
- Additional keywords
- Which is most decisive?, importance, predominance
Publications that report an empirical study that used a valid measure of happiness, the results of which are eligible for inclusion in the findings archive
- No empirical study reported
- No valid measure of happiness used
- Eligible but not yet entered
- Eligible and included in findings archive (embedded studies)
List of Publications on this Subject
Journal of Happiness Studies: 2003, Vol. 4, 141 - 167
Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 2006, Vol. 95, 66 - 75.
Social Indicators Research, 2011, Vol. 100. 1 - 16
Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 2004, Vol. 86, 496 - 504