Bibliographic Subjects » DETERMINANTS OF HAPPINESS » Determinants of hedonic level » Physiological basis of hedonic experience » Are there temperamental differences in pleasure proneness?
- Classification path:
DETERMINANTS OF HAPPINESS Determinants of hedonic level Physiological basis of hedonic experience Are there temperamental differences in pleasure proneness?
- Additional keywords
- Are there temperamental differences in pleasure proneness?, genetic, inborn, innate
- Related bibliographic subjects
- Related correlational subjects
Publications that report an empirical study that used a valid measure of happiness, the results of which are eligible for inclusion in the findings archive
- No empirical study reported
- No valid measure of happiness used
- Eligible but not yet entered
- Eligible and included in findings archive (embedded studies)
List of Publications on this Subject
Molecular Psychiatry, 2009, Vol. 14, 828
Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 1998, Vol. 75, 887 - 900
Cep Discussion Paper, 2013, No. 1225, London, UK.
Warwick Working Paper Series, 2014, No. 196, 1 - 56 , Warwick, UK
Trends in Cognitive Sciences, 2009, Vol 13, 479 - 487