Bibliographic Subjects » DETERMINANTS OF HAPPINESS » Determinants of contentment » Which standards of comparison? » What are the most current standards for whom?
- Classification path:
DETERMINANTS OF HAPPINESS Determinants of contentment Which standards of comparison? What are the most current standards for whom?
- Additional keywords
- What are the most current standards for whom?, norm
Publications that report an empirical study that used a valid measure of happiness, the results of which are eligible for inclusion in the findings archive
- No empirical study reported
- No valid measure of happiness used
- Eligible but not yet entered
- Eligible and included in findings archive (embedded studies)
List of Publications on this Subject
Social Indicators Research, 1980, Vol. 8, 347 - 363
SOEP Paper No 333, Berlin, Germany
Applied Research in Quality of Life, 2018, Vol. 13, 585 - 601
Applied Research in Quality of Life, 2020, Vol. 15, 35 - 54