Bibliographic Subjects » DETERMINANTS OF HAPPINESS » Determinants of contentment » How do comparison standards develop? » How do comparison levels develop?
- Classification path:
DETERMINANTS OF HAPPINESS Determinants of contentment How do comparison standards develop? How do comparison levels develop?
- Additional keywords
- How do comparison levels develop?, norm setting
Publications that report an empirical study that used a valid measure of happiness, the results of which are eligible for inclusion in the findings archive
- No empirical study reported
- No valid measure of happiness used
- Eligible but not yet entered
- Eligible and included in findings archive (embedded studies)
List of Publications on this Subject
Buunk, B.;Gibbons, R. (Eds).: "Health, Coping, and Social Comparison", Erlbaum, 1997, Mahwah, New Jersey, USA, 329 - 357