Bibliographic Subjects » CONCEPT of HAPPINESS » Practicality of this concept » Do people evaluate their life? » Stability of happiness » Is stability better than instability?
- Classification path:
CONCEPT of HAPPINESS Practicality of this concept Do people evaluate their life? Stability of happiness Is stability better than instability?
- Additional keywords
- Is stability better than instability?, desirability, value
- Related bibliographic subjects
Publications that report an empirical study that used a valid measure of happiness, the results of which are eligible for inclusion in the findings archive
- No empirical study reported
- No valid measure of happiness used
- Eligible but not yet entered
- Eligible and included in findings archive (embedded studies)
List of Publications on this Subject
Thesis, National University ''kyiv-Mohyla Academy, 2005, 1 - 62, Ukraine.
APS Psychological Science, 2015, 1 - 8,
Gerontology, 2017, Vol. 36, 263-269